Green Pro Clean Ltd

How to spend a rainy afternoon :)

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well a light drizzle today but no bother, a full SFG and conny clean as well as the skylights on the 'studio' building. A big thanks to @Bucko Jr for helping out today!

Here's @Bucko Jr demonstrating the difference a magic sponge can make.

20160415_144423_zpsrnmzkhdi.jpg

Oh how I hate black lichen

20160415_141257_zpsv6virbfj.jpg

20160415_153218_zps6cz7pdkm.jpg

Some choca gutters.

20160415_121035_zpsslcoh0br.jpg

20160415_131849_zpsfckxpg5s.jpg

A quick finish with the magic sponges and all done.

20160415_152537_zps06nbuvkf.jpg

20160415_153103_zpsezus94fm.jpg

Bucko Jr

Thanks again green pro. Really enjoyed it and learnt loads! My god them magic sponges are amazing!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Where do you get these sponges from? Do you use any other "chemicals" with them?

Asda, Tesco, any of them or Eaby.

Dave B
Where do you get these sponges from? Do you use any other "chemicals" with them?

I tend to use dihydrogen monoxide lol

Seriously water is usually good enough with magic sponges

Trev81

Magic sponges take pride of place in my van, never without them, work great as you know, I also like to soak mine in diluted Ubik on a first clean, brings them frames up to the day they were installed, customers love you for it, I buy mine from home bargains normally stock up with what they have on the shelf once in a while, don't cost much at all. Also there good with a spray of solvent on to remove marks on Upvc front doors where people have scuffed there shoes etc, takes seconds.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Ahh thought that was you green at softwash support

And now I know

What was the clue?

Company name: Green Pro Clean

My name: Darren Green?

:P

CHWS

My oppinion on magic sponges are they are poo . Just throwing it out there :D

Trev81
My oppinion on magic sponges are they are poo . Just throwing it out there :D

What do prefer to use @CHWS ? I think for overall speed sponges are a great option and cheap as chips.

CHWS

Well I done a pvc job the other day, firstly I would say they are easier on a wet day as the green is nice and wet and easier to get off.

I use a microfiber cloth just. I use pure TFR on it and it the thickest of green wiped off like dust in 1 minute . There was parts of the pvc that I didn't use the TFR on and it was so much harder! I bought magic sponges in the pound shop the other day because I seen people on this mention them and washed my kitchen cupboards to test them and thought they were pretty wick. It didn't lift the dirt and seemed to wash it around the cupboard lol

Trev81
I seen people on this mention them and washed my kitchen cupboards to test them and thought they were pretty wick. It didn't lift the dirt and seemed to wash it around the cupboard lol

you sure you bought magic sponges and not just a plain white dish sponge :D

TBF I have tried loads of products from high end trade stuff to cheap Upvc cleaners and magic sponges def stay in my van and are used on all firsts that need the frames bringing up, Ubik and other TFR's are great for muck removal but without agitation from a non scratch scourer I find it lacks in brighening up white Upvc, dip the magic sponge in Ubik or your TFR and you have kinda got a double whammy, saying this though I have done fascias that even a magic sponge wont bring up, but they were really old and badly weathered.

CHWS

Yes there was 2 in a box. They are white and they broke easy. Did I maybe read the other day the white ones are shit or was it the blue?

Taxlossloz
What was the clue?

Company name: Green Pro Clean

My name: Darren Green?

:P

Ha actually I didn't see either

It was the plastic roof pic

Why do people put that crap in and not glass

Guest Pickingpaul

nice pictures, that last one of the window sill looks amazing after the magic sponge, ive never used it on the job, got some in the kitchen, wonder if the misses will notice it gone?

Jimroot

Ive tried a few different magic sponge brands, some are definately better than others. Bought a big block one that you break off and it was higher quality, lasted longer. My last one was rubbish, went soft and squishy and hard work, small one

Taxlossloz

Green and Davey boy did you see Henry brick and reply to my post regarding softwash training course ?

I'd be interested in your thoughts ...

Dave B

No i haven't mate will look later when i get home

Half time at saracens game in wembley at the mo

That is how you spend a rainy afternoon

5915caa2a57b1_2016-04-1616_00_36.jpg.fc3f830371eace870a2cb0c057aa0b88.jpg

20160416_153536.jpg.474c88687550ddce9e5375794116b56f.jpg