Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking to buy Honda gx390

jason1965

Good day to all, just some info really, i am looking to buy a honda gx 390 15lts per min belt driven pressure washer, dose anyone no some good suppliers, who are reliable and trust worthy. I no i can get one for around £1200.

cheers

jason

Rutland pumps

Ask for Ben they seem to have the most competitive prices also there after sales is said to be good. I have just bought from them recently.

Jason the machine I offered you was at cost from my dads business?i don't need to make money of forum members I'm here to help

And was 21lpm!!!

All hoses including 30 m on reel high pressure hose and lance with turbo!

But hey obviously after a better deal

Hi Steve, sorry m8 the problem i have with the 21ltr , is that i read they need to be used with container ie water butt or barrel feed, and i dont really have the space in my van. please correct me if i am wrong. I will be changing my van next year but as it stands now its about the space as i have a 500 ltr tank for my window cleaning.

Even a 15 lpm machine is best used with buffer tank

I got Ben from Rutland to join the forum

And to be honest he will sort you out and get good customer service it's faultless

Depends really on the flow filling it as wellI've never had a issue and I use a wheelie bin
I have a 30lpm machine and I use a 140l wheelie bin without issues. I have to stop and start every now and again to let it fill up again depending on the flow where I am but that gives me time to move pots/ furniture etc. and also spray a section with hypo if I need to.

I'll possibly be selling my nearly new pump that i got from rutland pumps. If i win a potential contract coming up i'll be getting a 30lpm machine, thus selling mine

Back