Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

r.i.p

dasslr1

94 to go
god dam broke my favourite Harris pole ,bought it 3 years ago and messin about with it yesterday and broke it.gggrrrrr .it was a good team me ,pole and wagtail .but its a chance to get a 5m one .I know its sad but really p***sed off .lolol

been using the new pole ,I like the new heights I can reach but wagtail doesn't fit in proper its abit loose ...god im miss my old pole .

So sad .. /emoticons/sad.png I once left mine and wag up against the front of a shop i clean . Drove off and was desperate that Day coz i use it all the time . Lucky the shop Saw it at brought it in for safety until daddy could Pick it up ! /emoticons/biggrin.png Thought it was nicked .. :thumbsup:

I know it sounds sad but iv used it for years nearly every day .you get used to it ,its like losing an arm lol using this new pole +wagtails a bit loose on it its like learning all over again ....lol .im glad the shop owner had the sence to bring it in for you lol

first time Iever lost it in front of custy

my favourite slx25 busy using it windy day

customer comes out,( why they canny wait two mins until finished) rested the pole extended ,turned my back next thing pole is break dancing down the side of the house hits the fence snapped in two.Could,int keep it in I was fuming

we love our gear so we do

family members every last squeegee. pole. scrubber and we all have a favourite one :love:

Back