Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

done 6 cleans today

harunh

supposed to be 7... but 1 person forgot his padlock /emoticons/mellow.png so i said ill come next wednesday for him he said no problem

now... it toke over 1 hour 2 do 1 house... and for each house i was using 1 full 25ltr barrell ! their tiny houses... and it toke me ages average 40 minutes per house !

i toke extra care and was making sure i dont leave any marks thats why !

will i pick up speed? will i always use that much water ? /emoticons/mellow.png lol

and george is Swear word!... am gonna try wc pro

im not wfp but its probably taken longer as there all first cleans, next time the will be quicker and with practise and experience you will be whizzing round them in 10mins.

well done on getting out there and getting your first customers done, im impressed

yes u will get quicker it takes me roughly 20 mins to do a 3 bed house acual cleaning time 5-10 mins set up time so 30mins per house

tbh you dont need gerge or anything atm mate

get windows excell up and keep it simple

Yes you will pick up speed next time will be easier, just remember as they've been done recently now once you've scrubbed the window once or twice quickly you just rinse it quickly.

I only used 50 litres on a £53 job today, and it only took me 2.5hours.(there was minimal trad work on it)

But yeah you sound about where I was in the beginning, you're doing well pal keep it up and you'll see the rewards.

its really good your getting work and trying to find it. did you get your name printed on a t shirt? and did you get anymore customers while you were cleaning the houses?

yeah i handed 5 hoodies in to a realy gud place local to me, ther gna b smart az , i designed the logo wel smart, and nop no new customerz, i had to go bak home (7 milez away)to get mor water , /emoticons/mellow.png am gna order mor tankz now, the womanz house hu i spent 1 hour on gave me 1 pound tip, so she gave me 9 kwid, i go to her am sory for takin ages i shud take 30 minz max she first said to me u done a fantastic job lol

Main thing is the custy was happy. Speed will come. A custy likes you there longer as they think you are doing a good job & they get value for money. When starting the most important thing is the custys happy & then you keep them then your speed will come. Love the Zs but no smiley faces???

well done lad first steps the hardest, if you've paid for george stick with it, once you get the hang of it its great & matey will answer any questions you have

H how do you pronounce your name, I pronounce it Han-a-roo even tho it's not even close to how it's written lol

yeah i handed 5 hoodies in to a realy gud place local to me, ther gna b smart az , i designed the logo wel smart, and nop no new customerz, i had to go bak home (7 milez away)to get mor water , /emoticons/mellow.png am gna order mor tankz now, the womanz house hu i spent 1 hour on gave me 1 pound tip, so she gave me 9 kwid, i go to her am sory for takin ages i shud take 30 minz max she first said to me u done a fantastic job lol
You were only saying yesterday you were good at spelling /emoticons/smile.png

H how do you pronounce your name, I pronounce it Han-a-roo even tho it's not even close to how it's written lol
I'll stick to big H lol
That's why I do because I'm forever looking how to spell it when typing his name lol

Big H is the talk of the town today lol

lol ha-roon

harewn.... thats how u say it lol

thats how you pronounce it

bigh is good lool /emoticons/tongue.png

the h at the end of my name is not part of my name lol x

Back