Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'll be getting one of these!!!!

Blimey..... does it come with tampons as well /emoticons/tongue.png

Seriously, t shirt all year round and I find my skin is waterproof as well.

you want get that blood pressure checked lol
Had a heart attack when I was 27 its checked every few months always been spot on.

I have actually looked into this as I have always been the same and actually sometimes wear a coat just to stop people asking me if I am cold all the time.

Originally they thought it was down to genetics etc, but they did a load of tests on eskimos after an expedition landed there and were amazed to see a woman on the dock nursing a baby and wasn't cold while they were all wrapped up in massive coats etc and still freezing.

It was found that we are all exactly the same, its literally just being tough and getting used to it, I have always ridden motorbikes through winter and froze my ass off when homeless when I was 16 etc so think I have just toughened up to the cold, it just doesn't bother me.

Had a heart attack when I was 27 its checked every few months always been spot on.
I have actually looked into this as I have always been the same and actually sometimes wear a coat just to stop people asking me if I am cold all the time.

Originally they thought it was down to genetics etc, but they did a load of tests on eskimos after an expedition landed there and were amazed to see a woman on the dock nursing a baby and wasn't cold while they were all wrapped up in massive coats etc and still freezing.

It was found that we are all exactly the same, its literally just being tough and getting used to it, I have always ridden motorbikes through winter and froze my ass off when homeless when I was 16 etc so think I have just toughened up to the cold, it just doesn't bother me.
Bloody hell you been through a lot

And still go to work everyday unlike the majority who could live off disablement

You must just be redhot alpha male :laugh:

This country needs more people like you Diwrnach

I gotta be on deaths door not to go to work

I reckon i can count the number of sick from work days in my entire life with my fingers

I did get my mortgage paid off though lol, the insurance company paid it off, critical illness.

Seriously you just got to get on with life, I grew up in foster care, was abused by my step dad when I moved back in with my mom when I was 8 so ****** off at 16 and was homeless for 3 years.

You just got to get on with it, no ones going to do it for you, crack on!

If you're not working you're not providing gor the family

That is how i see it

Go to asda and buy a box of man the **** up and get on with it

Good to see someone with a **** start in life turn it around and get on with it

I have mates i grew up with that will never change even now they're in there 40s

Back