Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

would this work? Tank in my van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

got a 350ltr tank at home, with a hole at the bottom for a tap, im going to attach a hose to the tap and fil my 25ltr containerz from the tap, and if i wna van mount il just connect my pf troley to the tank and work from their. But i will fill the 350ltr tank with pure water from home and keep it toped up, wud that work? Thankz ladz

You will need to use a hose and reel aswell but if you done it rite I dont see why not they have a shurflo 100psi pump don't they?

yah thats what im going to do.... my trolley has a 100psi pump /emoticons/smile.png cant go wrong /emoticons/smile.png

someone answer the following questions for me pleae and i will be on my way to doing this upgrade /emoticons/wink.png lol

1. I get put of my van mount because.... if i do the back of someones house... i dont like keeping my van open /emoticons/mellow.png so waht shall i do about this ?

2. Would the tap be okay their.... just to use.... to transfer water into barrells when i need to ? just put a hose around the tap and transfer right?

thankyou

Put a outside port on ur van get them off eBay fairly cheap or make on urself.

H u need a tap if u are going go use van mount aswell anyways with hose on ready to put onto your pump.

Back