Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
G

Gazz K

As the vote to remain or exit from the EU looms I thought it would be interesting to find out which way you guys are going to vote in the referendum?

Its a decision that will affect all of us - good or bad. I'm leaning towards staying In but what do you guys think?

Out . I don't think much will change . But if the biggest liar on the planet Cameron says we should stay in we should defo be out . I wonder if he tells lies to his wife when he's had a night out .

Somehow they will rig it so we stay in

Anyone not been living in this country for at least 10 years & working should not have a right to vote.

But the liar will let anyone vote to stand a chance of winning.

Somehow they will rig it so we stay inAnyone not been living in this country for at least 10 years & working should not have a right to vote.

But the liar will let anyone vote to stand a chance of winning.
Im defo out i dont know anyone who wants to remain in.

i dont know enough about business to know which will be better, i think boris is an even bigger liar than cameron, 1 min he didn't know next min he's leading the outs. i don't think he cares weather we're in or out as long as he's on top & if he is englands f ----d , no one telling us the whole truth, they're just trying to intimidate us with scare campaigns etc etc, like all the ****** about how good life is in switzerland cos they're out, well thats another lie, as self employed we're ok but if we come out & the tories stay in power workers right will soon go

The question is about in or out of Europe, don't see the need to slag of the tories when labour want out as well. Id rather Cameron that corbyn anyday.

Anyway, I'm voting out

Turkey is going to join the eu soon...

You only got to look where turkey is on the map, right next to syria and iraq... Think about that.

I dread what England going to look like in 20 years time.

The question is about in or out of Europe, don't see the need to slag of the tories when labour want out as well. Id rather Cameron that corbyn anyday.Anyway, I'm voting out
i was born in 1960 my first job was an apprentince in the shipyards in barrow- in -furness i've grow up seeing the damage done to british industry & the british working man by tory scum policies, if i can slag the tories i will, thatcher helped cover up hillsborough an all, i agree labour are pretty **** as well though, rant over /emoticons/biggrin.png

I dread what England looks like now, I am born and bread in east London, not including tourists as that is different but no one speaks English when I walk down the road, mostly now is Eastern Europe languages, this cant continue, has anyone been to an A nd E lately, joke!

I'm out out out!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i moved onto katherine rd 5mins from upton park in 1988 & it was like being in india lol so i can see why people are wanting out, i worked out in hornchurch before i met many real london lads.

I read the people who want to remain in the eu trying to put fear into people thinking of voting to leave telling us we still can't stop illegal immigration coming to UK should we chose to leave.

Also the illegal immigration in France trying to come over here wind me up, last time I checked France is a safe country. Why are they so hell bent on coming here.

both sides are using scare tactics, really both sides should put their heads together & do whats best for us in england the people who pay for them, but they wont they're all lookin out for themselves & that's not what they are voted in for

i was born in 1960 my first job was an apprentince in the shipyards in barrow- in -furness i've grow up seeing the damage done to british industry & the british working man by tory scum policies, if i can slag the tories i will, thatcher helped cover up hillsborough an all, i agree labour are pretty **** as well though, rant over /emoticons/biggrin.png
The point im making is the thread is in or out of Europe, not tory or labour. Using words like scum doesn't add much to the topic either. That's my rant over.

The problem I see is that there are no hard facts so how can anyone vote without proper information????

Its all very well saying "if we leave we're doomed!" But i want some hard evidence.

I'm guessing we'll remain - better the devil you know....

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Latest Posts

Back