Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Batman

Hi guys, I've been pressure washing and sealing part time for a few years and decided to quit my full time job and add window and gutter cleaning, have invested in wfp set up and trad tools , learning both methods although getting better results with traditional , have got to do my first conservatory on weds and I understand through reading this forum ubik is the key, the only prob is I've left it to late to order online and can't seem to find anywhere who sells over the counter?? I'm near reading , any body got any ideas? Or anybody want to sell me some? Also any other advice would be much appreciated , thanks

my advice -stop frettin and get on and do it using washing up liquid. if its a sunny day wet the roof first with hose ,and keep it wet

Last edited:
Ubik is not the key mate, it's just another cleaning product. A bucket filled with fairy suds and a splash of flash liquid or even vinegar will work wonders.

Ubik certainly does help a lot but in times of need i have used flash multi purpose cleaner

Anything will help but it will just take a little bit longer

Excellent cheers lads, I can get tfr , daveyboy do you spray that all over the whole conny?

Green pro clean lol that's where I got all my kit from a couple weeks ago, will use fairy / flash for this one and order ubik online for next time,

Really hoping I'm worrying myself for nothing, but it's my first big job, windows in/out and gutters and conny in/out...

Spray it in sections only spray enough at a time to wash off before it dries especially this week as it's supposed to be quite warm .

Back