Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

idea for work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Ive thought about going round local window fitting companies to see if they can give cards / flyers to house holders who have had new windows fitted .

What do you guys think do any of you do this ?

Ive thought about going round local window fitting companies to see if they can give cards / flyers to house holders who have had new windows fitted .

What do you guys think do any of you do this ?

I have a local window company who did my house windows and if any of my customers ask me about new windows I recommend them. They do actually recommend me in return when people come into their showroom. They also have my flyers in showroom for people to pick up /emoticons/biggrin.png

go for it gav why not bro.

im thinking of trying to cut a deal with my local takeaway and there menus yer never know.

go for it gav why not bro.

im thinking of trying to cut a deal with my local takeaway and there menus yer never know.
Im going to try this! Even is they just put the link to my site on there menu I would be happy. The takeaways is my area are always putting menus out.

Latest Posts

Back