Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

internet banking

W

willywindows

Anyone have custies that pay by internet banking only.if so, what do you do?

Set up another personal bank account, using trading name or real name and just give custy the NEW account number.Would the bank set up another personal account for you or try and force you onto business account !!

One of my customers sends money direct once a month.

Banks never pressured me into anything through the years, I'm surprised.

im with lloyds tsb who are supposed to be rubbish but i cancelled my business account as soon as they started charging & only use my personal account. cheques have to be made out to your name -not your trading name - i put my account details & email (for paypal) on the card i leave & it works fine,never had a prob with the bank just make sure they put their address in the message box etc. i collect mebbe once a fort***ht now

i no what you mean about giving your details out & it took me a while to accept it was safe but it is. paypal works out about 5%

we all covered by the bank anyway thing is dont keep to much money in there and ull never go far wrong even if the worst did happen :]

Cheers guys - its that thing about giving your details out, not certain I could do that.That's why I was considering another personal account.This also applies to the internet for me as well as I only ever buy things on the internet using prepaid credit cards as I don't really trust the system!

id never keep all my money in 1 account

iv got

normal persoanal account

bussiness account

3 saveings accounts lol

and i keep cash

so the 1s i use most i keep less than £300 in and the rest goes into saveings so i never worry

Your loaded WC lol, I'm trying to push Internet payments to my new custys seems to be working.

far from it paul lol

1 saveing for my boy (for when hes 16)

1s for me for nice things (this takes a while lol)

1 fixed account for 5 years saveing slowly for my retirment if i die it goes to my boy when hes 21 :]

and normal account to pay bills and shizzz lol

just save what i can atm tho i'm putting a lot into the bussiness plan

welsh cleaner you sound a good lad.

all my money is in my safe at home guarded by my 2 mad dogs lol safer than any bank lol i have one account and thats just for direct debits i have no debts or finance i dont need to earn much i only have to find 140 to 150 a week rest is mine for savings/nice things .

thanks ak

sounds good ya iv got a safe to but when that builds up i tend to spend it on nice stuff lol

Latest Posts

Back