Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round valuation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mikeymikey

Hi everyone. I have a round I may be looking to sell, it brings in about £650-£700 every six weeks. All traditional, great customers. Takes me and one of my guys a few days to clean most of it, then I have a tidy up day on top of that myself. Gutters etc frequently picked up, just wondered if anyone could help me with a fair valuation for this round if I was to sell up.

Need more information.

Where is it?

How many years has it been done?

Average and typical price per house?

How do they pay?

Will they switch to online payment?

Can they be converted to WFP?

I have seen rounds sell for 2x up to 12x.

Just sold part of mine for 6x.

It all depends on the variables.

About 45 jobs, the round started 2009, they all pay cash, bacs, or cheque. All very good payers. Its in Devon. I think converting to a pole set up would be okay as long as the quality of work is still there.

You see the one on Gumtree mate? It's x18 !
That's a bit much! Maybe of u could do it in a day ! I just want a fair price, it does not generate mega money bit it's solid regular well grouped work. Would be a cracking round with a pole system.

That's a bit much! Maybe of u could do it in a day ! I just want a fair price, it does not generate mega money bit it's solid regular well grouped work. Would be a cracking round with a pole system.
Yeah I thought so myself lol. If I was to sell my work I think x6 is fair . 6 months and whoever buys it starts making money, at the end of the day you've knocked your balls in over the years for it so you deserve it back

If you do sell up my Dad will buy it he's moved to Devon and buying work. Got the money so straight bank transfer etc no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back