Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

i bought 2 plain hoodies for my work :)

harunh

sent them out to get signprinted :) one is dark blue and one is black/greyish they are nice zip up hoodys :) And i sent them to get signprinted should be back in about a week :)

am planning on wearing black comfortable joggers ( nike )

and some wellys.... if its to warm to wear wellys... am going to wear a decent pair of trainers :)

i dont wear steel toe cap ! :| lol either some decent trainers or wellys.... cant beat wellys when you walk in mud etc :)

and got a pair of gardiners gloves... their really good aswell.

wellies? haha, i dont think iv ever seen a windy in wellies! trainers mate, all day everyday, you will regret wellies after the first hour of walking about and climbing the ladder

personally i find jeans too restrictive and hiking boots too heavy, i wear work trousers(navy) with my printed polos(navy) and my nikes(white and blue)

Guest Ryan

just get good work clothes mate

i where regatta boots waterproof and look good

i do have a hoody with sign wrightin on it but i just use that for driving tbh lol

Go to amazon an look for snow boots. Got a pair from a website called heelzsohigh. £25 done me from winter till summer. Money well spent I'd say. Will be getting another for the next winter.

You can buy hiking boots or a nice pair of steel toes for £20 if you shop.

Wellies look and sound ridiculous and jogging bottoms....No.

Just don't. Ever.

You'll look awful imo in joggies and wellies...

Guest Paul

swear word!ies pants and swear word!ies steel capped boots for me with a polo or jumper, cheap as chips £20 boots, £10 work trousers, £5 fruit of the loom jumper and £2 polo and I look amazing lmao.

You'll look awful imo in joggies and wellies...

Lmao I can picture him now with his green wellies and saggy bummed joggers

I knew there was a reason I liked this forum lmfao.

Hiking boots for me as well, I wear em a lot riding bike anyway and never did like trainers (or wellies lol).

G stars or Adidas joggers.. What ever jacket is dry or ironed and black Nike air max.. My customers couldn't care less what I wear.. They know the job is done properly..

I do want to get a few polos jumper polos and coats..

sent them out to get signprinted :) one is dark blue and one is black/greyish they are nice zip up hoodys :) And i sent them to get signprinted should be back in about a week :)

am planning on wearing black comfortable joggers ( nike )

and some wellys.... if its to warm to wear wellys... am going to wear a decent pair of trainers :)

i dont wear steel toe cap ! :| lol either some decent trainers or wellys.... cant beat wellys when you walk in mud etc :)

and got a pair of gardiners gloves... their really good aswell.

I don't know if you've noticed big h but summers coming lol. Do windys in Middlesbrough all wear wellies. Lol

Wll your wellies be sign printed lol

its summer? Itz mor lyk autumn,winter lol... And i wudnt wear jogerz with weliez u just luk *** lol, but fort welliez wud be decent... Aw wel am going to get jogerz and sum sum gud working bottoms.and a pair of gud trainerz and timberlandz instead of welys

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.