champers999

Hypo wall cleaning

Taxlossloz

But do not mix with bleach always heavy rinse first

champers999

So what is this used for that Hypo doesnt work good with?

champers999

Rust...... Amazing cheers, was there much scrubbing needed or pretty much spray and rinse?

Taxlossloz

No scrubbing

I mix it in with hot water in bucket and apply with paint brush

You need it because when you bleach a wall you can sometimes bring out rust stains

I was told Don't put bleach on a rust stain as you may set the stain

champers999

Right next silly idea, im struggling to see where im applying as im using my 3.2 mtr lance and as the solution is nearly clear and going on pebble dash i was looking for some sort of indicator to let me see where is sprayed?

As the solution will only be on for a shortish time and rinsesd down and off I thought it might make things a but easier so I dont miss any spots.

Thought about a few splashes of food colouring or maybe you guys could suggest something else.

Taxlossloz

Once it all runs down the wall it will all look same

champers999

Will try that but its the top parts im struggling to see :-(

Taxlossloz

Then you don't get streaks at the bottom which have had much more bleach

champers999

Yea mate im in Coleraine.

Tax its bungalows im using a 3.2 mtr lance on the end off a sprayer and im about a foot short form the highest tip off the gable end.

The lance is crap iv tried different nozzles and the drift 8s really bad, iv a nozzle that will only fit the end of my sprayer is is fantastic as i can change the droplet size to large which minimizes drift.

Starting to get down about the whole thing...

On anther note im using a 4% recipie but not sure after application how long i need to leave it as i tried on my own walls small area and left on over night and has left a bit of a off yellow stain which im hoping the rain will take off.