Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fitting 350litre tank in my van

harunh

just ordered a tap from PF to attach to my 350ltr tank going in my van.... and am goign to get some ratchet straps.

im going to attach a hose to the tap... so i can put water in from their in to my 25ltr containers when ever i want cos i might use a trolley sometimes

i was wondering.... when i open the tap on the bottom of my tank... will it just push the water out ? cos the taps right at the bottom and i will need to transfer it up to the barrell....

thanks

yep its gravity, i have the same set up as you & use it to fill my backpack which is 18ltrs & i like it fine, but its not very quick, so for a 25 ltr cannister you'll be able have a ***, do some knocking chat a couple of birds up lol. i'd fill a few up the ***ht before so your ready

If i need to fill containers, i just unplug the hose from the hose reel, wind up the pump, and fill it from there. Takes a minute or 2, no more, to fill the container.

I trust your tank is up against the bulk head? Surprised nobody has told you off yet for ratchet strapping them.......

Be safe! /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah... but it does the job /emoticons/tongue.png and its really firmly placed /emoticons/wink.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock