Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fitting 350litre tank in my van

harunh

just ordered a tap from PF to attach to my 350ltr tank going in my van.... and am goign to get some ratchet straps.

im going to attach a hose to the tap... so i can put water in from their in to my 25ltr containers when ever i want cos i might use a trolley sometimes

i was wondering.... when i open the tap on the bottom of my tank... will it just push the water out ? cos the taps right at the bottom and i will need to transfer it up to the barrell....

thanks

yep its gravity, i have the same set up as you & use it to fill my backpack which is 18ltrs & i like it fine, but its not very quick, so for a 25 ltr cannister you'll be able have a ***, do some knocking chat a couple of birds up lol. i'd fill a few up the ***ht before so your ready

If i need to fill containers, i just unplug the hose from the hose reel, wind up the pump, and fill it from there. Takes a minute or 2, no more, to fill the container.

I trust your tank is up against the bulk head? Surprised nobody has told you off yet for ratchet strapping them.......

Be safe! /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah... but it does the job /emoticons/tongue.png and its really firmly placed /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back