Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buisness saftey standard any one heard of them?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark macca

Hi I got a random call from them yesterday asking me to sighn up with them tyres looking them up but can't seem to find much on them

Sounds like another that's doing the rounds. They call me every six months and start with a totally BS line of

'Nothing to worry about we're calling on behalf of the Nottingham constabulary and we're looking to work with select companies......waffle waffle waffle...'

What they have is an unheard of mag that they finally claims gets sent to all police officers, fire fighters, medics etc and of course they want you to pay to be one of the select companies.

So I should tell them to jog on then thay asking for 500 notes I did try not to laugh but was In the middle of something so told them to call me back tomorrow thank u things are hard enuf starting out without every tom **** or Harry trying to rip me off no offence to any toms dicks or Harry's lol but I'm getting abit agitated with it I'm getting more calls from people wanting to sell me something than I am customers although I've now got a few

I may send him a pm and see I have been looking on he's thread sounds like he's quite busy with it ATM I did have a look at your website very impressed I must say u have been a big help thanks for all your advice

I had a call from a company shortly after I first started claiming to be the board of education appointed go to service for any and all maintenance required in schools and I could be the only window cleaner in my area on their books, checked their site, seamed legit and oddly enough I'd drawn up a list of local schools that morning so I went for it..... £125 later, oh and the unmentioned vat ontop of course...and I had my user name, etc. Took my time making a good profile page and sat back ready for all those calls and emails....

.....and a year later....feck allllll!!!

Learnt my lesson though, any calls no matter how good they sound receive a polite "no thank you"

anyone whos selling anything i say im on my ladder- call back after 5 pm . most Never do ring back , the ones who do call i usually listen , then but in ,and say its not for me

Good advice I'll remember the I'm On a ladder I was dubious about it ive just been on youtube looking at stuff u guys get everywhere been watching damions vids tidy van system

The simple fact to remember with all this is that if they're calling you, then it's ****. If it was any good then you and everyone else would be knocking down their door, not the other way round.

Back