Grumpaflump

Dilemma of the day

Grumpaflump

Today's dilemma....<br /><br />I was asked to wash a decked area...<br />It is three floors up with only access through the house, cream carpets and owner does not want equipment brought through house....I can pull it up over the balcony but the biggest issue is the cladding and render that are below the decked area.....there is no drainage apart from running down render and cladding, which the client does not want as I was going to use hypo and then rinse.....any ideas the best way forward? On top of all this she doesn't want and pressure washer or hoses trailing over the balcony.....is there any spray on and leave liquid that I could use and let the rain take care of the rest.....9ab79ec0d541dbb881ae4ae498218a19.jpg<br /><br />Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

TolishAPurd

Customer sounds a pain in the hoop. Put in a sky high price or you'll regret it. Some jobs you are better off walking away from.

Grumpaflump

She is a lovely woman but her house is just a nightmare...cream carpets and she also shares the cladding with her neighbour

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Tell her some harsh facts about what needs to be done to get the result she wants, triple the normal price and be ready to walk away.

Personally after her demands already I would be 'Sorry luv, not the job for me'

Taxlossloz

Just spray on a dry day and Bugger off

Williams Jet Wash

whatever you choose charge high!

Robster

Im guessing that your magic wand has broken down again Grumpaflump ?? ....... shame on you!! ....... Here's what to do... Dismantle that deck and rails piece by piece, take all of it back to your house, wash and scrub all the cr4p off the individual planks, making sure that all her cr4p goes all over your property, take all the nice clean pieces back to hers, re-assemble said balcony deck and grab the tenner out of her hand before she changes her mind and decides to give you a fiver instead.

Taxlossloz

Wet and Forget will do it also

Just apply and leave on no probs

Taxlossloz

Ok ignore my previous comments

Used Benz bio wash yesterday love it

Spray on and leave

Grumpaflump

I done the job and she loves the result....she has even asked me to stain the decking

Grumpaflump

I was going to use black wash but then she didn't want it used in case go to got sick so I used algon..... Sprayed and walked away.....money in bank....and more to come