Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christian Eley

It's good to be part of something big

Christian Eley

I am a new Approved Contractor for Clean Solar Solutions. Their business is expanding and they have added franchises on their new website: UK Solar Panel Cleaning Franchises

Do you think it will work out and be an option worth considering?

I have also been asked to help finish off cleaning a solar farm with 55,000 panels on. The work is beginning to come in from Clean Solar Solutions.

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

How's the franchising gonna work if all areas are covered?

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.............o_O

Taxlossloz

Will it work out ? Don't know

What are the risks ?

What will you be giving up ?

You could tell us bit more then we might help ?

Ignore the jokes as Steve used to get a lot of stick on here and he did take the bait

I'm going on the softwash course so I expect the same T shirt jokes but it's just banter- ( from less qualified people haha )

Duncs

get as much info as possible and give it gd think, if your going to make really gd coin go for it gd luck

Taxlossloz

cleaning house solar panels is boring enough but doing those farms must be brain numbing

Diwrnach
cleaning house solar panels is boring enough but doing those farms must be brain numbing

I had a good think about getting involved as well, but this is what put me off, days on end none stop cleaning solar panels is going to be soul destroying.

peter rogers

Wil the real solar Steve please stand up

TolishAPurd

Everytime I see the deal on offer, this is the scene I think of.....

giphy.gif.47caeed5d8d62f049a106be54dd12f3b.gif

You get a 'winner' if you get the film. I'm expecting you to know this daveyboy.

Duncs

imagine pulling up on the farm 8am cleaning pannels all day van never moves until five at night. It would be like a prison sentence

Diwrnach
imagine pulling up on the farm 8am cleaning pannels all day van never moves until five at night. It would be like a prison sentence

This is one of the reasons I started working for myself so I don't have to work like that lol

TolishAPurd

Exactly, unless it was me pocketing all the money, and furthering my own brand.

Damo
Everytime I see the deal on offer, this is the scene I think of.....

[ATTACH=full]11024[/ATTACH]

You get a 'winner' if you get the film. I'm expecting you to know this daveyboy.

One of the ONLY films i kept on dvd as it aint on blu ray (well i dont think it is) What a film.

I saidddddddddddddddd NICE ONE BRUVVA lol

Dave B

nice one bruva

I said nice one bruva

I SAID NICE ONE BRUVVVVVVVVVVV

Quality film

Andy

It's now official solar serve is Australian no matter how hard you throw him away like a boomerang the fucker keeps coming back.

Teaboy

Typical

As one of the original 'area' contractors we have started to turn down work.

Won't go into details proceed with caution

Pjj

I was an approved contractor did 2 jobs NEVER AGAIN , very poor organisation clients didn't know I was coming . Solar farms paying 18 pence a panel , no way you would be better off working at Tesco shelf stacking , steves a nice guy but the pay is appalling , why anyone would want to do it for that kind of money doesn't make any sense to me at all , get your own work be your own boss and earn a decent living !!!

Teaboy

Couldn't agree more all the designated areas is a load of bull aswell

He's just laying the foundations for somebody to do it properly in 5 yrs time

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Andy

Well that went down like a burning spitfire. I could see a little back door revival coming on for FREE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.