Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's good to be part of something big

C

Christian Eley

I am a new Approved Contractor for Clean Solar Solutions. Their business is expanding and they have added franchises on their new website: UK Solar Panel Cleaning Franchises

Do you think it will work out and be an option worth considering?

I have also been asked to help finish off cleaning a solar farm with 55,000 panels on. The work is beginning to come in from Clean Solar Solutions.

Will it work out ? Don't know

What are the risks ?

What will you be giving up ?

You could tell us bit more then we might help ?

Ignore the jokes as Steve used to get a lot of stick on here and he did take the bait

I'm going on the softwash course so I expect the same T shirt jokes but it's just banter- ( from less qualified people haha )

cleaning house solar panels is boring enough but doing those farms must be brain numbing
I had a good think about getting involved as well, but this is what put me off, days on end none stop cleaning solar panels is going to be soul destroying.

imagine pulling up on the farm 8am cleaning pannels all day van never moves until five at night. It would be like a prison sentence
This is one of the reasons I started working for myself so I don't have to work like that lol

Everytime I see the deal on offer, this is the scene I think of.....
View attachment 11024

You get a 'winner' if you get the film. I'm expecting you to know this daveyboy.
One of the ONLY films i kept on dvd as it aint on blu ray (well i dont think it is) What a film.

I saidddddddddddddddd NICE ONE BRUVVA lol

nice one bruva

I said nice one bruva

I SAID NICE ONE BRUVVVVVVVVVVV

Quality film

It's now official solar serve is Australian no matter how hard you throw him away like a boomerang the ****** keeps coming back.

Back