Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boring

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Get bored on Saturdays now that the footys finished. What do you do now with yer time. No interest in the Olympics don't play computer games & hate shopping. I can't even go door knocking as got more then I can chew. Roll on August. Bored rant over.

Kids for me take girls dancing on a morning, take my son on his quad at lunch time, then clean the wife horse out late afternoon, and logging on here on my mobile /emoticons/biggrin.png

bored - I spent all day today (saturday) invoicing.

that's boring but has to be done....

commercial work is not all it is cracked up to be,

but pays well and you don't get so wet!

Lol I couldn't imagine my life any other way busy all the time girls dancing brownies the boy quad biking and kick boxing the wifes horse feeding it every ***ht, no time for me to do anything these days /emoticons/smile.png

I work pretty much every Saturday - if it's footy season though finish lunchtime changed and down the pub before going to watch my local side /emoticons/wink.png

paul do you do kick boxing mate?i did thai boxing for a year or so but jacked it in and do normal boxing i was wrong shape for thai ive got a late mike tyson body short and bulky and cant kick for shizz!!lol

i work more or less every sat normaly at the gym or out with the dogs i do drink so no pubs nite times i go for meals and cinema with the mrs and chill out for abit.

Saturdays are more boring now footy's over.

I relax with the wife, we'll go for a walk or shop or watch tv.

Last ***ht we went to our old local to watch the match but I'm not bothered bout the olympics either so I canny wait for August.

Though the transfer window should be fun and pre-season will be ok, I support Liverpoolfc so it's interesting while we search for a new manager.

Arsenal are the team that dont spend millions and millions and still compete at the top, The amount of money Liverpool spent last season they should be aiming at a top four finish.

^You're not wrong there. Not only "should" they aim for a top four finish, but they do aim for a top four finish.

I'm not too upset, we were very screwed from our last owners so it isn't going to change over***ht.

And don't kid yourself that arsenal don't spend money, if you watched your team you'd know they spent around £52 million in the last season, liverpool were rumoured to have spent £58.

Snore.

Latest Posts

Back