Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

'Find us on Facebook' van signage

Adams0211

When I ordered the sign writing for my van I also included two 'Find us on Facebook' signs.

In the last week I've had three new customers mention it to me when they've contacted me for a quote.

One woman said that she saw me drive by her and that she wouldn't have had time to take down my phone number but didn't have to worry as she saw she could look me up on Facebook.

Bit of a pointless post really but if you've got a Facebook page it might be something worth considering. You can buy them on eBay and apply them yourself.

495afb0290c6575687c1d4cab819bdab.jpg

5d350e1ecaa3c40c73a065f0915d6ee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

reminds me i keep forgettin to get a stash of false biz cards made up. to keep in my wallet to give to what you jus know is going to be a messer who walks up & starts chattin on the street.

hey Adams0211, heres a thought would u mind if i used your number on these falsie cards? im thinking that you would add a bit of authenticity when they call up. dont fret,im sure youre too far away for them to follow thru and book you

Ha ha. I'll give them a quote from google street view and tell them I'll add them to my round for added authenticity.

reminds me i keep forgettin to get a stash of false biz cards made up. to keep in my wallet to give to what you jus know is going to be a messer who walks up & starts chattin on the street.
I might just copy this idea, there's so much mileage in it. The business name on the card could be:

'C U Next Time'- Window Cleaning.

Cleaner and director of business affairs: F Koff

Contact number: (make this the number of a window supplier, this should make for phone call a little bit confusing for both parties and keep them chatting for longer)

Off topic but van looks good I like the sign writing simple and to the point.
Cheers mate. Simple and to the point was what I was aiming for so looks like i got it right [emoji1360]

Back