Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

First of all my beloved West Ham are in the premier league .HAMMERS :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Then Chelsea won i dont support them but you have to support a English team against a German team.Then i got man of the match at super league darts to***ht against Christchurch happy days and i also fill /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/tongue.png:p

Don't do either but well in for sockin it to the Germans (sincere apologies if that offends anyone of a german persuasion but you started it lol).

First of all my beloved West Ham are in the premier league .HAMMERS :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Then Chelsea won i dont support them but you have to support a English team against a German team.Then i got man of the match at super league darts to***ht against Christchurch happy days and i also fill /emoticons/tongue.png:p:p:p
You forgot 1 thing. Man utd ended potless. YEEESSSS.

Fridays ***ht had finished 2 weeks ago Div 1 come 4th not to bad

Saturdays is super league ***ht game 1game go it is a privilege to play for Bridport there is some good players and only the top 8 can play in the area but we had a bad year near the bottom

I hadn't threw in years, thought is go buy a dart board few months ago for something to do.. Now I haven't threw in a few months lol

You know what, I may start darts again... i think I shall.

And yes, I'm an lfc fan yet I was happy chelsea won, they deserved it to be honest...

Back