Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cony roof how is best ?

Jaylee42

what is the best way to clean a cony roof ? I used to just dip a broom in my bucket of soapy water then scub and rinse with a hose.Now ive got a unger pole and brush and trolly it still seems to take just as long if not longer.Not sure what is the best brush to use the unger one I'm using is long and quite soft bristles.Im thinking harder bristles maybe better ? its the frame work that is the pain in the arsenal especially if it has ridges for the dirt to get into.What about pressure washer on low power ?

Don't pressure wash even on low power

You may move the panels and seals specially

Not only that when the roof leaks 6 month later the conservatory company tell he customer it should never be powerwashed

Go to job,with a commercial degreaser and spray the entire roof

Set up tackle,nip Costa have a latte

Go back the stuff just slides off

Im only asking ....... and i bow down to your superior knowledge and years of experience doing this type of work Mr Green ...... but ........ is there any reason you could not pre-spray that conny roof with a SH/Detergent mix and leave it to dwell while you set up your gear ? ........... Im thinking that **** would then just hose of the pvc and you would just clean your glazed areas as normal, as i said im only asking i have no experience in doing this whatsoever, but i do know that SH/Detergent mix brings up pvc like it was new.

a9aef5d1324761dabcce6842a49872e2.jpg

Bit of pipe lagging on the rung your kneeling on works well @greenprocleen

Back