Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Canvassing on sunday... What time ?

harunh

What times are best o go canvassing on sunday.... iwant to go out for like 6 hours ! :)

im thinking of...... 12-7 ? :)

lol

I usually work 2 days a week... but this week im doing 4 days a week ! thursday to sunday ! so no canvassing for 3 days ! nobody canvasses on saturdays anyway so i need to get out tomorrow for 6 hours and get 5 customers in :)

I think sunday would be a good day for canvassing.... i want atleast 3 customers tomorrow and ill be happy :) My total in aday so far is 7 in 2 hours :) so lets see if i can beat that tomorrow

12-7 is 7 hours pal.. I reckon Saturday would be a better day than Sunday to go knocking doors? But weekends you will get more people in. I personally would go knocking on a Saturday, would never go knocking on a Sunday tho.. Day of rest :)

Good luck anyway mate

12-7 is 7 hours pal.. I reckon Saturday would be a better day than Sunday to go knocking doors? But weekends you will get more people in. I personally would go knocking on a Saturday, would never go knocking on a Sunday tho.. Day of rest :)

Good luck anyway mate

To right never go knocking on Sunday day of rest ,you have to fill the van up first the have a relaxing drink down the pub i love weekends ;):D

I want youR life mark, wish my Sundays were like that, my Sundays are thinking of things to do to keep the brats occupied.

You will get there one day both my boys are that age where they have there own mates and dont want there parents around

no mate lol ive never liked people coming to my door i see it hassling me,if whatever it was i wanted a windy id ring a windy up of the net or yellow pages if cancer trust came to my door id run a to raise money yer see were am going lad i just cant stand anyone who aint family knocking on me door i never answer it anyway i just let the dogs out the side door then they go lol.

round here you wouldnt have any luck knocking on doors as more or less every door has no canvassers on it.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.