Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing on sunday... What time ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

What times are best o go canvassing on sunday.... iwant to go out for like 6 hours ! /emoticons/smile.png

im thinking of...... 12-7 ? /emoticons/smile.png

lol

I usually work 2 days a week... but this week im doing 4 days a week ! thursday to sunday ! so no canvassing for 3 days ! nobody canvasses on saturdays anyway so i need to get out tomorrow for 6 hours and get 5 customers in /emoticons/smile.png

I think sunday would be a good day for canvassing.... i want atleast 3 customers tomorrow and ill be happy /emoticons/smile.png My total in aday so far is 7 in 2 hours /emoticons/smile.png so lets see if i can beat that tomorrow

12-7 is 7 hours pal.. I reckon Saturday would be a better day than Sunday to go knocking doors? But weekends you will get more people in. I personally would go knocking on a Saturday, would never go knocking on a Sunday tho.. Day of rest /emoticons/smile.png

Good luck anyway mate

12-7 is 7 hours pal.. I reckon Saturday would be a better day than Sunday to go knocking doors? But weekends you will get more people in. I personally would go knocking on a Saturday, would never go knocking on a Sunday tho.. Day of rest /emoticons/smile.png

Good luck anyway mate
To right never go knocking on Sunday day of rest ,you have to fill the van up first the have a relaxing drink down the pub i love weekends /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

I want youR life mark, wish my Sundays were like that, my Sundays are thinking of things to do to keep the brats occupied.

I want youR life mark, wish my Sundays were like that, my Sundays are thinking of things to do to keep the brats occupied.

You will get there one day both my boys are that age where they have there own mates and dont want there parents around

I wouldn't give a job to anyone who disturbed me on a Sunday,...

Evenings & Saturdays,.. leave Sunday for bookwork & prep for the week ahead.

Seriously avoid Sundays - it's a big NO NO in my opinion. If anybody knocks my door on a Sunday I wouldn't be interested. Stick to evenings and Saturdays

I been out on sunday, got record amounts of customers. People don't mind, you're only there like 5mins max

tru people dont mind... if they want a window cleaner... and cos its sunday... they arent gonan say no just cos u came on sunday ! lool....

no mate lol ive never liked people coming to my door i see it hassling me,if whatever it was i wanted a windy id ring a windy up of the net or yellow pages if cancer trust came to my door id run a to raise money yer see were am going lad i just cant stand anyone who aint family knocking on me door i never answer it anyway i just let the dogs out the side door then they go lol.

round here you wouldnt have any luck knocking on doors as more or less every door has no canvassers on it.

I sometimes knock on the doors... wer it says no canvassers... /emoticons/biggrin.png but if theirs no car on the drive... ill just leave it lol

Back