Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Beware

WCF

Help Support WCF:

phillip

Hi

Just to let you all now there is a company called Limiserve how have a national contract to do the builders cleaning on a consortium of new build restaurants ect. This particular company has ripped of 2 cleaning company's next to me and myself regarding payment. Be aware guys as I hate to see this, it's bad practice and when your a small to medium firm it takes up your time and resources chasing the dept. County court judgement it will be.

I think you have done right. I had a similar instance and had to issue a court claim against Infinity Contract Services of Doncaster.

I think it's about time these people were named and shamed. They dont deserve our services.

I worked for Sparkling Cleans from Derby a couple of weeks ago. They said the money would be in my account within 7 working days and it was, to my relief.

The company website looks as if that is a sudo name but linked to CAPITAL PERFORMANCE SERVICES LTD based in Liverpool. I may be wrong but looks like one of these companies that do not exist but bid for contracts then sub let them out.There is only one director and not long trading.

Sorry to hear that.

Just out of interest and to warn others where was this ?

Was it working on a lasagunas or fat buhda ?

Back