Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

To Many Add On's?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I've decided I'm not going to do my regular window cleaning round next week. I'm going to be doing gutter clearing and S/F/G cleans instead. A nice steady week with almost the same earnings is going to be a nice change, plus it will give the regular window clean customers a rest as I've not missed a day/week since Xmas.

I'm dropping my own behind a bit as I'm being lumbered with the same sort of work and I'm being tortured by customers to do it. It helps that the windows aren't very dirty this weather also

I got a day of fsg jobs tomorrow same as i did monday

Means some of my round is being moved to next week

Can't turn it down as silly season don't last forever

Anything different from cleaning windows is a nice change, its totally boring sometimes being a one trick pony:zzz:
Agree, totally mind numbing job. I'm always glad to get the last one done for the day.

I try to book fsg in for saturdays as its surprising how many extra jobs you can pick up when people are home weekends picked up 3 last saturday plus 1 may be happy days

After the day I had today doing add ons I am cream crackered

Beginning to find they are an inconvenience and interfering with my normal round

Got a couple next Tuesday also which will mess me up again for the week

I like the change and the big lump sum payment but getting a bit fed up with it at the moment

I know i can earn more from add ons but the consistency of my normal work and the fact most of my customers pay promptly too is appealing to me more and more

Until i get a little busier and sub out some of my round at least as then i can do some bigger jobs while someone is making money for me

I know i can earn more from add ons but the consistency of my normal work and the fact most of my customers pay promptly too is appealing to me more and moreUntil i get a little busier and sub out some of my round at least as then i can do some bigger jobs while someone is making money for me
I've thought about doing the same Dave, my problem would be finding someone reliable to sub it to and the add ons don't come in at an even rate. Quite a few enquiries this week and possibly just a couple next week?

My long term plan is to sub out work anyway to give me more time to build up more

I have a few ideas in the pipeline which could see me diversifying somewhat from just windows

I am 41 in 3 days and realised it is now 9 years until i want to give up the tools and let others make my fortune at the latest lol

Don't get anywhere just doing the same old same old every day

I've thought about doing the same Dave, my problem would be finding someone reliable to sub it to and the add ons don't come in at an even rate. Quite a few enquiries this week and possibly just a couple next week?
Watch out !!!!! Get the wrong person to sub too and thay will take it by undercutting etc keep it simple stay as one unit with 2 guys and graft there's God money to b made

Do you guys write out or anything to regulars offering yearly gutter cleans or whatever?

Just while on topic of add ons..

Latest Posts

Back