Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

hi just started trading

1stopcleaning+maintenance

Hi welcome to the site, if you need any help or got any questions feel free to make a post and we will do our best to help you.

Just clicked the link which toke me to your website, and theirs loads of spelling errors on their:

That provides a varity of services that blends - variety*

Conservatorys - conservatories*

and a few more... just thought i would let you know :P

Hi welcome to the site, if you need any help or got any questions feel free to make a post and we will do our best to help you.

Just clicked the link which toke me to your website, and theirs loads of spelling errors on their:

and a few more... just thought i would let you know :D

cheers mate :-) im useless at spelling so wont know unless some1 tells me! :-) apart from spelling mistakes what do u think? only had it a few weeks not sure

Hi steve im not far from you in wolverhampton bud so if you need a hand .

cheers mate will bear it in mind, hows work up your end, any tips ?

cheers mate :-) im useless at spelling so wont know unless some1 tells me! :-) apart from spelling mistakes what do u think? only had it a few weeks not sure

just keep going and dont let the bleeders get ya down !!!!

price high and earn well .

Its a great website but just needs brushing up a bit :)

Good luck

and a few more... just thought i would let you know :(

Just read this reply... Look up what "pot calling the kettle black" means.

"Toke me to your website"??!!! Do you mean "took"?

"Theirs loads of errors on their"??!!! Do you mean "there's loads of errors on there"? Or even "there are loads of errors on there"

I make loads on mistakes when I post on here, but when it comes to my websites, I don't want any mistakes and would very much appreciate anyone who took the the time to point them out to me. It help allot with first impressions when people go on to your site.

So a very helpful post IMO hurunh.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.