Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

went canvassing for nearly 3 hours

Are you dropping flyers in every house where there is no one home? If so, you could still get plenty more jobs from your efforts.

i dont understand lol

ivve gave a few people quotes they said they will get back to me .... but i dont rely on them... just gotta rely on the custoemrs that have said yes come and clean my windows taht is my customers.... the ones that say i will et back to you are nothing until they say i want you to be my window cleaner.

so... how many have u got signed up for monthly/weekly cleans at the moment ?

lol

Make a note of not-at-homes, leave a flyer and call back saying something like "I left this leaflet a few days ago (show leaflet) is that something you are interested in?"

Some are thinking of it, just not got round to calling.

Try this one knock the door and say Im here next week to clean your windows what day are you in ? Instead of them thinking yes or no they are now thinking mon-sun many people will go in to grab their diaries. Its an assumptive close.

in a few months when you are established in your areas, people will notice you are regular and reliable. Re canvas the same areas.

some will say no at first because they have not seen you before.

if you have only got a few customers, clean them when people are about and you can be seen ( late afternoon after school run)

I have also picked up alot of work, working on Bank holidays (got enough work now so take bank holidays off)

I said exactly that to my mrs when she said what time am i going to do these 2 new customers today i said after 3

so people can see me out and about .

Back