Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DI vessel won't fill up???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Greener

Hi All [emoji51] on have a 450gpd RO with a 1ltr DI vessel, yes I know it's small but it suits my needs perfectly LOL. I've been working with it for 18 months now and ive noticed that all of a sudden the Di vessel isn't filling up all the way and holding the water anymore and when I turn the fill function off what little water is in the vessel drains out into the tank????? Any ideas chaps?????

Greener [emoji5]

Hi All [emoji51] on have a 450gpd RO with a 1ltr DI vessel, yes I know it's small but it suits my needs perfectly LOL. I've been working with it for 18 months now and ive noticed that all of a sudden the Di vessel isn't filling up all the way and holding the water anymore and when I turn the fill function off what little water is in the vessel drains out into the tank????? Any ideas chaps?????
Greener [emoji5]

Greener [emoji5]

View attachment 8027

Think I may have worked it out :thumbs: when I checked the container holding the di beads it was a little bit empty even though I'd filled it to the brim when I replaced it a few weeks ago? I re filled it up to the top again and filled it back up with water and now the level seems to be staying at the top of the vessel. I suppose over time the di beads compact leaving the gap between the beads and the lid of the container hence possibly leaving an air block??????

Back