Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners New Product

yeah its their version of the univalve, univalve is great but i been waiting for this to come out before i buy another one

I don't take my hands off pole at times with Univalve, as stand on hose n give pole a quick push up to switch off, good when got pole up quite high n don't want to waste water.

I have been itching to tell people about this for nearly 9 months now hopefully I can show you a video next week I have just got to get the nod first

I don't take my hands off pole at times with Univalve, as stand on hose n give pole a quick push up to switch off, good when got pole up quite high n don't want to waste water.
mate your a legend, never thought of standing on the hose but tried it all day yesterday & its a brilliant idea /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have been itching to tell people about this for nearly 9 months now hopefully I can show you a video next week I have just got to get the nod first
have you used a univalve as well mark

Back