Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

been out canvasing

All Round Cleaning

Ive ballsed up on 2 houses i cleaned today 1 house i have under priced by about £2.00 and the other one over priced by about £1.00 . Just hope i can try and grab an extra couple a quid off the bloke .

May I suggest you live with it for this clean, but admit to him you've made a mistake and would need to correct for next time.

Stand by what you said for 1st clean, you and him did agree on a price.

Be honest and explain situation.

On the other, same applies, they did agree a price with you. If they are happy to pay extra £1, so be it. If you feel so bad just offer a discount for next time because you won't have to work so hard on them next time.

Yes vito i think i will go with that route . The one ive over charged she has said she wants 8 weekly now and she left me 50p extra so the extra charge will cover the extra grime in 8 weeks time lol .

gav your doing better then me mate :)

but u started before me :)

you had a slow start... and its just picked up dramatically for u mate...

mines been steady all the way though :)

no bumps for me yet mate lol

The trick is to get the customer to like you before you even say anything .

I always say im sorry to disturb you blah blah blah that way you come across as sincere and people appreciate it .

Then just do your sales pitch lol i love it i do .

Guest kev mcguinness

Gavs right, be polite and always tell them your local, people trust a local cleaner. Even if they say no be polite and leave a card/quote slip for the future. That's what I do anyway.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.