Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

failing in canvesing and leaflets help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark macca

been bashing doors for ages and getting no were fast funny area I live in I'm the wrong religion I'm not against other religions b4 that gets thrown in may have to look further afield

been bashing doors for ages and getting no were fast funny area I live in I'm the wrong religion I'm not against other religions b4 that gets thrown in may have to look further afield
90% of my work is a 30min + drive away. The local stuff is may be 2 days a month at best. Happens that way sometimes but you've gotta go where the money is. May be broaden your radius. I go as far as 30miles away if it pays me well enough.

neither I live in barking Essex near Ilford but may as well be Birmingham I no Leicester very well my daughter was born there its a predominantly Muslim area may have to head back into Thurrock or hit the city if its city its all commercial I guess that traveling the only way

kinda disheartening as the first few weeks went well picked up 3 full days of work but its been a no go for the last week and getting more and more knockbacks but I still just keep going

Well obviously where you live matters I get loads off district groups on Facebook and don't work more then 8 miles away, there's about 13 million people in Essex.

I lived and worked in Essex for years I'm just inside it now I'm minits from the north circular I thought this area would be a no brainer

love it better than skeggie or Blackpool may head up there did a lot of work in Westcliffe and over that way /emoticons/smile.png

Try a bigger area as others have said.

Lots of driving on my routes which over the month I cover the whole of my county.

Doing this really accelerates growth as your entering new areas all the time and soon will drop on a ripe patch.

my missis works 4 days a week I canvass every evening and weekend if I'm not out door knocking I'm looking after my kids its goto be that way for now

im suprised to hear this. are you mostly doorknock or mostly doin flyers? if the flyers arent working it must be the design,wording. how many have you put out ?

mostly door knocking have handed out a few thousand leaflet's I cant say its been a total fail as its not just the last week its been all no no no

Hit it with everything, leaflets, possibly door knock but I do that, facebook (very good) website maybe although I knocked mine on the head, there's a lot of decent size Towns in Essex, Colchester, Harlow so on and so on, depends how far you are willing to travel it's a big County.

I no I did used go work around southend a lot I really don't mind traveling I no the county well yes its a big area I'm not to far from Harlow / Stanstead / Romford will just have to hit them next

I no I did used go work around southend a lot I really don't mind traveling I no the county well yes its a big area I'm not to far from Harlow / Stanstead / Romford will just have to hit them next
You're not in the worst place in the country mate for work.

its true you Do have to dig deep in the erly days [of any business] . what worked for me was relentless flyering. dole out more than you ever think is possible . truly its a numbers game. if you deliver only 1 flyer you know thats gonna be a fail,but deliver a million youre guaranteed to win. this is an exagerration ,just to make my point

Back