Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing a maintanace clean for conny roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Max

I have a custy who I clean their windows and conny windows bi-monthly. When I quoted the job they asked how much for the conny roof as a one off. I quoted £85 but the guy turned round and said he would do it himself as he did not want to pay that much.

The wife has now text me and asked me to include the conny roof with the windows bi-monthly.

Should I stick with the £85 and then charge a maintanance rate in accordance to my hourly rate or lower the £85 with a maintanance rate? What do you you guys think?

Cheers for reply's

Stick with 85, its gonna take a lot of work 1st time, then work out how long itll take in future and thats your maintenance rate

depends how big roof is?

sounds a lot for roof though, i usually charge more like £40 for an average one, an hour tops. fair play if you can get £85 im usually less than that for a full conny.

This is the first conny roof I have quoted for. I first thought £40 but then quickly decided it would be best to double it and add a fiver for a pint. This way I can look back at it and decide if I priced it well or to much, it's not big. I think I will stick to £85 and then decide how long it would take on return visits and price a fair price.

Cheers

I used to charge silly cheap prices like 10 or 20 but then decided to stop cleaning them. If I get asked now my minimum is 50 even if it's 1 panel.

Back