Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25ltr water fed Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PRICE: £180
DESCRIPTION: Trolley with collapsible handle , hard wheels, water genie (spring) controller, 5 L sureflo pump, 26 ah battery and charger. new 25ltr bottle.

Used twice.

Not needed now

PICTURES:View attachment 11512 View attachment 11513
Hi Den - I think I will take that - The only problem is that I have to ship it to Ireland - I will arrange to have it collected by courier - will you be able to pack it up as best you can - I will check the shipping costs over the next day of so if they are reasonable and if you are happy to pack it and it is still available we have a deal at 180 - what is the weight ?

Hi Oxleywolf - The shipping costs are to expensive and arranging collection is too much hassle - ill not going to go ahead -sorry for messing you around - Thanks Terry

OK

FX world economy is £65.95 inc VAT (3 day delivery)

TNT economy is £79.58

Parcelforce Worldwide irelandexpress

1 day guaranteed Up to £200 for loss or damage, Tracked £48.28

A new trolley like this in the cleaning warehouse is about £350

I'll put it on ebay soon, I wanted to try and sell it here first

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Oxleywolf - If its still available I will take it - if you can arrange for packing and for it to be shipped via parcelforce at we have a deal at 230 - I will pay in advance via bank transfer or paypal - give me your e-mail address and we can tie up payment and delivery details - thanks Terry

Sorry Oxleywolf - i didn't hear from you over the last 24hrs and in the meantime I got a better offer - I'm sure you will get a punter on e-bay - thanks Terry

Hi Oxleywolf - I havent heard from you and assume its not available so I have made alternative arrangements - thanks anyway Terry

Back