Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Gav.B & for Others to See Also

Gmeister

Hi there, was gonna send you this as a email to Gav.B but thought I mayaswell share with others, this does get results, for me better then door knocking(only speak if say there in the drive or at the front etc)

And better then just sending leaflets out and knocking a few days later.

This tatic requires you to write the quote say in red and a date for them to put in the window give it say two or three days no more no less, then book a date in for them usaually the next day.

All they do is put in the window and you walk down the street looking for your leaflets in their windows, its great!!

Window Cleaning Flyers.pdf

well, am just starting up, BUT we had similar leaflets last year when me and my mate did it, and we had a massive take up on it, shame we had to sell the round, kept about 15 or so custies, now have 52 (back at it since start of may)

When you hand someone your flyer it should have most of what you put on but talking to the customer is best i could see you wasting time looking in window to find the leaflet

Well its good for those who dont like door knocking, to me its cold calling and I dont like it, and people just dont want to be bothered with people at there doors at ***ht, if you go in the day, you have the potentiol that some people arnt in and you will miss them, with this tatic, you dont miss people and they dont miss u say if there not in.

Guest Paul

I have to agree there mate, some people post flyers then knock a few days after they say it produces best results, well I think this would save knocking on every door just a stroll down the street see who interested.

Anychance I could have it on a word doc pls mate :D

Guest Sartios

New to this forum, just started a round up last week and so far going pretty well :D brought some nice equipment today, new squeegees applicators and bucket on a belt, it's so much easier and quicker !! Brought some unger gloves for the winter too, they are great with lots of grip for climbing ladder etc, I do it all in my Peugeot partner :)

Great forum by the way !

New to this forum, just started a round up last week and so far going pretty well :D brought some nice equipment today, new squeegees applicators and bucket on a belt, it's so much easier and quicker !! Brought some unger gloves for the winter too, they are great with lots of grip for climbing ladder etc, I do it all in my Peugeot partner :)

Great forum by the way !

start your own thread mate and people can welcome you

New to this forum, just started a round up last week and so far going pretty well :) brought some nice equipment today, new squeegees applicators and bucket on a belt, it's so much easier and quicker !! Brought some unger gloves for the winter too, they are great with lots of grip for climbing ladder etc, I do it all in my Peugeot partner :)

Great forum by the way !

Welcome to the forum :) I also drive a peugeot Partner :D but am 100% ladderless :)

Great forum by the way !

Go on introductions mate and introduce herself.

Personally if you write your price on that, and ask the customer to put it in there window, another window cleaner could spot it, and knock the door and take the customer. I would have it double sided and put the price on the back so its not visible when they place there slip in the window.

This isn't a new idea though, I have heard of this before. Yet most just stick to door knocking. We all know how little people read on flyers before it goes in the bin. Plus are you going to go round everyone's back gardens without there permission, to do the inspection? I can see that being a problem mate.

I personally would not attempt this method.. I would not like to start cleaning before we had a proper discussion on a price etc.. As ladder said, you could put a price on, not realising they have a huge conservatory round the back etc which could cause problems calling back to get paid. Also it will limit you to the small houses, you would not want to walk half way up people's driveways to try and find a flyer in the window.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.