Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Welcome Belfastcleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

You got a job on your hands hear not getting bored mate i think there is only 2 or 3 vips so not to much to do mate

i am not having a go but nothing is hap ping maybe now someone is in charge it might change

I came up with ideas that i thought when i first started i would have liked to now and would pay for but nothing happened i thought people would pay for information like flyers we could all put are flyers up ,getting work ideas i started it but people did not put other ideas up

Yes see this is the problem I am having. Getting things moving seems to be the hardest part.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry bout last ***ht mark, had an argument with her and threw the head up! Will have another go today after work! Yes pal I will get it easy as the VIP section is quiet. I don't really have the authority to make any big changes. I can only bring up ideas for Gav to consider which he is currently working on. I only became VIP to sort of return the favour for all the help I have got from everyone on here. I agree that there should be something more for the VIPs so they cAn get their £1.25 worth a month.. I would say the only VIPs that we have now only joined to support the site? We need something good to make everyone want to be a vip!! What ideas do you guys have?

Back