Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the big convention

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I suggest you fix the two links that dont work before someone with no sense of humor does remove the post.
I did use the word "if". The link worked fine when I originally posted it. Any ideas why its gone t1ts up anyone?

I hate technology /emoticons/sad.png

Yeah sad they tried to save it but no luck. Apparently they did a postmortem and found nothing.
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
Oh, I forgot, you live down this way don't you gav. Just spoke to my cousin who lives in Falmouth and he said it was mentioned on the local bumpkin news /emoticons/wink.png. Spotlight I think its called.

Lovely neck of the woods down here, been visiting all my life. Not enough work though, and the Cornish people walk round like they've just been told their dog has died! Cheer up!

You tried HSD brewed by St Austell Brewery Company yet Steve? I did 8 pints of it one night, in bed all the next day :sick:
I'll look out for that tonight. Men only, my uncle boasting today what a drinker he is, I'm gonna bury him :thumbsup:

Have you ever been to the blue anchor in Helston @Gav or anyone else

Proper old beer brewed by themselves

Strong stuff

I don't have family in cornwall but i do in devon and dorset and most of the way down to cornwall

St Austell make tribute ale also which goes down well in the beer garden

I am a scrumpy boy when it comes to somerset area but Cornwall make nice real beer

Back