Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

extending pure freedom trolley water feed

Would this be okay?

Cos i wanna put the waterfeed from my trolley in to my 350 ltr tank in my van.... it doesnt reach to the bottom....

So im going to use a gardiners hose cutter and cut the waterfeed hose....

Then...

Put some hose connectors on it.... get another hose(how much i want to extend it by).... and connect it to that connector

Then slot the waterfeed hose in to that hoseconnector....

and just put a load of pft tape around them and then some good strong tape around them :D

good idea ?

Yes you can do this but you do not need ptfe tape just a straight hose connector will do no tape needed. But why dont you just take the hose off the trolley if i remeber it is only a jubilee clip and extend the hose to the tank or even better why dont you fit a value to the bottom of the tank and you dont have to do nothing to the trolley

what do u mean add a value to the bottom :S what do u mean by a value ? lol

i think im just going to get hsoe connector

but want to put some pfte tape in the thread parts... make sure no leaking :D

the tap at the bottom is only going to be used to put water in to my containers when needed :)

lol

what do u mean add a value to the bottom :S what do u mean by a value ? lol

i think im just going to get hsoe connector

but want to put some pfte tape in the thread parts... make sure no leaking :D

the tap at the bottom is only going to be used to put water in to my containers when needed :)

lol

No Hose connectors in the world need ptfe

on your 350 lt tank add a value to the bottom of tank you can connect straight from that

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.