Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extending pure freedom trolley water feed

harunh

Would this be okay?

Cos i wanna put the waterfeed from my trolley in to my 350 ltr tank in my van.... it doesnt reach to the bottom....

So im going to use a gardiners hose cutter and cut the waterfeed hose....

Then...

Put some hose connectors on it.... get another hose(how much i want to extend it by).... and connect it to that connector

Then slot the waterfeed hose in to that hoseconnector....

and just put a load of pft tape around them and then some good strong tape around them /emoticons/biggrin.png

good idea ?

Yes you can do this but you do not need ptfe tape just a straight hose connector will do no tape needed. But why dont you just take the hose off the trolley if i remeber it is only a jubilee clip and extend the hose to the tank or even better why dont you fit a value to the bottom of the tank and you dont have to do nothing to the trolley

what do u mean add a value to the bottom /emoticons/wacko.png what do u mean by a value ? lol

i think im just going to get hsoe connector

but want to put some pfte tape in the thread parts... make sure no leaking /emoticons/biggrin.png

the tap at the bottom is only going to be used to put water in to my containers when needed /emoticons/smile.png

lol

what do u mean add a value to the bottom /emoticons/wacko.png what do u mean by a value ? lol

i think im just going to get hsoe connector

but want to put some pfte tape in the thread parts... make sure no leaking /emoticons/biggrin.png

the tap at the bottom is only going to be used to put water in to my containers when needed /emoticons/smile.png

lol
No Hose connectors in the world need ptfe

on your 350 lt tank add a value to the bottom of tank you can connect straight from that

is that where the tap goes in to ? Ive got 1 at the bottom on the side... my taps coming tomorrow from PF and am going to fit it in /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back