Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water genie backpack

Clisty1989

Having used this for a couple of weeks, i can honestly say that im impressed. After the issue i had with the tank which was resolved i have used this everyday since, and the first thing that i noticed was its got a hell of a pump! I barely turn the dial and its at the right flow rate, i maxed it out once and it really goes through water. The battery life is decent and although i charge it every night i could probably not bother for a few days. The trolley it comes with isnt the best, feels like an afterthought but is still useful as it is heavy when full, and the handle is a bit low. As a backpack its suprisingly comfortable, and didnt dig in to my shoulders as i thought it would. When its on your back its possible to operate the controls, albeit a little awkward but saying that im not that flexible. Overall i would recommend this backpack to anyone as its a reasonable price for a very good product

cant wate to get mine ill use mine for soft washing and the odd go throu the house to clean the backs job they look like the best ive sin so far to be fair i like that it is a back pack ,trolley,its a good all rounder and it holds 20l wich is more than anouth but to heavy to lug about but then the trolley part comes in nice tuch thast:)

Thank you for the review. Any chance you could measure the height when the trolley handle is fully extended please, as you did say it was slightly short for your liking?

Thank you for the review. Any chance you could measure the height when the trolley handle is fully extended please, as you did say it was slightly short for your liking?
Its about waist height, and I'm 6ft, tbh after using it for 6 months its not an issue

Clisty, I've bought the backpack this afternoon, very nice.

My only problem is the outlet hose, ot doesn't allow for putting a male rectus end on, as it's too thin. Did you cut the end off as I do wonder wether if cut the male end would fit in?

20170103_193751.jpg

Clisty, I've bought the backpack this afternoon, very nice.My only problem is the outlet hose, ot doesn't allow for putting a male rectus end on, as it's too thin. Did you cut the end off as I do wonder wether if cut the male end would fit in?
I've got an 8mm female on the backpack and a male on the pole

Back