Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello all

S

Sartios

Hello all, first off, great forum with some great advice !

I started window cleaning last week, got about 14 customers so far on a 4 weekly basis, £7 to £10 each depending on size... I really enjoy the work for some reason ? Lol I thought it would be so boring but getting up the ladder and getting a shiny window does something for me ?!

I brought some nice equipment today, applicators and squeegees, and the bucket on a belt, I can't express how great this is!! Every window cleaner should have one! It helps so much.... Brought some unger gloves too for winter work as they got some awesome grip for the ladders.

I got a Peugeot partner which I do all my Work in and if I get bigger and better more work etc I might invest in water fed poles and systems for the van, traditional for now though, really want to get many customers and hopefully progress into a nice little business, possibly expand into cleaning industrial property's eventually not just windows but offices inside etc ... I want to make a successful company and live a nice life for my fiancée and 9 month old son /emoticons/smile.png

I've just been gettin customers by canvassing at the moment and flyers, the canvassing is more tireing than cleaning the windows lol! It does knock you back a bit when you hardly get anyone but is awesome when you do /emoticons/smile.png

Hopefully in 5 years time iv got somewhere good.

Good luck to everyone here I wish you all the best, I'm from the south east Kent if anyone is close by?

Still haven't got a name for my business yet hmmmm lol

Latest Posts

Back