Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Euro 2012

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Whos going to win ?

I think Holland will win /emoticons/smile.png they got the best players and they play the best football... better then spain /emoticons/smile.png

England .... i will be hoping they do it... but adoubt it..... /emoticons/wacko.png

lol

Spain, it's the safest bet.

We could do well, but when we've took the same players to like 6 tournaments now and they are proven to suck, yet we still play them we won't get far.

Holland got betetr attack then spain but spain have the better defence /emoticons/smile.png

Holland have got Persie and Huntelaar... who have scored over 100 goals this season between them /emoticons/smile.png

And persie is the best striker in the world at the moment

Then u got the players who can create something out of nothing such as Arjen Robben & Wesley Sneijder

Germany for me lads, all coming into the right age at the right time. Would love holland to though..

Germany are my 2nd favourites /emoticons/biggrin.png then u got France who are doing well with Blanc

Latest Posts

Back