Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what do i need for a cheap setup?

Dave B

Staff member
Been softwashing driveways today with hypo and ecover with a pump up 7l sprayer

Not ideal but it works

Loving it and decided i am gonna do a lot more

What do I need for a bare bones working setup that i can use day to day?

That sprayer looks good mate

Gonna do my first conny clean with hypo tomorrow

Totally covered in green muck everywhere. .probably the worst conny I've ever had to do

Daveyboy will you take some before and after photos of that coney and let me know what you thought of it with hypo. Would be really interested as I did a stinking one the other day with ubiquitous that did a good job but interested if it speeds you up and how the plastics come up after the clean

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I'll take some pics

I have been warned that the upvc can slightly change colour but soon changes back again

Very weird

Mark Cave also told me not to go any stronger than 1% and that should avoid the problem

I've been told by the top man it is ok if used 1%

I wanna give it a go just to see how it behaves

Be careful mate, if it was me I would seek local cleaning chemical supplier, we have a few to choose from up here but ics are national and have everything u will need 5l bottles are around £10 inc vat, much safer option

Been softwashing driveways today with hypo and ecover with a pump up 7l sprayerNot ideal but it works

Loving it and decided i am gonna do a lot more

What do I need for a bare bones working setup that i can use day to day?
I told you mate - watering can !

Back