Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My van is now sorted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Got a 350ltr tank in their all strapped up with ratechet straps /emoticons/smile.png then ive got a pure freedo mtrolley right beside it and the water feed reaches right to the bottom /emoticons/smile.png

beside the trolley i got a 30m hose reel /emoticons/smile.png so i am now 100% van mounted /emoticons/biggrin.png also i can still use my cool pure freedom trolley when ever its awkward for me /emoticons/smile.png

I got a few 25ltr containers in the van just incase /emoticons/smile.png

But i got 1 problem !

My hose reel stops me from loocking my van.....

but i can still close the door and lock it but the hose will get a bit blocked thats about it

what do you all do ?

leave your vans open ?

I have a fitting on the bottom of my rear bumper, from this I can fill the tank or use it to wash whilst the van is locked, you can buy one from Pure freedom.

You don't need loads of containers, have a tap fitted to the bottom of your tank with a short length of hose, when you need to fill up just put your hose in the container open the tap and gravity will do the rest.

I have been thinking of this.. I doubt I could fit one of them panels.. So I thought ( vauxhall combo ) behind the number plate on rear door, drill a hole big enough for microbore to fit out, then try put the number plate on hinges? Can always put panel back on the door and screw plate back on, no one will ever know when I go to sell!

30m of hose is not enough.

50m minimum, but would recommend 100m as you will not always be able to park in front of the house or you may wish to clean 2 or 3 houses without moving your van.

Best is right 100 metre is best i do 16 in one street and the hose is fine with the 30 you will struggle.but c how it goes.you can always upgrade later

get 100m first as last fella

with the cable comeing ou the back

on my partner van i could close the door and it didnt kink the hose at all

iv now got a connect and can do the same with that

last company i worked for was a 2 man set up and the van was always open

We always leave the van open, and not had probs yet. But if worked in dodgy area would worry.

We have about 65 meters, and can cover a real good distance with it. Would say 50 metres is absolute minimum really.

Latest Posts

Back