Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tv series

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sons of Anarchy

Best badass tv serie ever :punch: watching it for the third time /emoticons/biggrin.png

Better call saul is a good spin off from breaking bad

Saul (bob odenkirk) is actually a very funny comedian so manages to bring a lot of humour to his character

You were the throne??I am a ringer for hodor lol
Haha , I was in the last season as part of the Lannister army storming the castle . Didn't even see me , worst experience of my life also lol

I was in grange hill accidentally whilst smoking on the way back to school from the chippy at lunchtime

Anything filmed in the housing estates where they apparently lived was actually stonegrove estate in Edgware next to Edgware school

Also was in a pepe poster back in the day and got a load of free jeans etc from them

Im currently into the dc comic tv series; arrow, flash etc. I was in a documentary once for bbc, young soldiers. Came out in 2011 and followed a few lads through basic and in afghan. I tried to avoid the cameras as much as possible. Only see me about 4 times on the series

I like arrow and flash but the legends of tomorrow series is shite

I grew up with the original comics so enjoy all of those programmes

I like arrow and flash but the legends of tomorrow series is shiteI grew up with the original comics so enjoy all of those programmes
Legends of tomorrow got better by the end, series 2 looks good, its got the justice society of america in it, and flash series 3 start with a flashpoint paradox (non comic fans will be scratching there heads by now)

Latest Posts

Back