Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook jobs

All Round Cleaning

I had a job from face book to do this Saturday by offering my services to a children's cancer charity as a prize and the lady who's organising it has agreed for me to be her windy from now on so buzzing .

But the best thing is I haven't even done it yet and had another 2 referrals

from her so well chuffed , the way this is going im going to be loving it !!!

why on earth did I not think about going into window cleaning before ????

Here's to the future !!!/emoticons/wink.png;)/emoticons/tongue.png:p

gud lad i aint on facebook dont like it but if it works for you go for it the cancer things are good to get in with alot of chatty woman.

I've had about 20ish Maby more jobs off Facebook in the past 3-4 weeks, I advertise daily on about 30 different for sales pages

im on 3 for sale pages ive had a few likes and i have messaged the people who have liked my posts but no responses from them as yet

so looks like i will join more forsale pages lol .

is there a proper business side of facebook?ive no idea how it works lol i know most is for kids and pervs and sad people lol.

i tried that twitter what a waste ha

ya there is

i got 3-4 jobs off there and 1 job i landed about 4-5 other jobs around them after them seeing me so chucked a load of flyers out and had a ring or 2 :]

i dont get much on there atm but now iv put them on my flyers and stuff so hopefully get a few more people on it this year

I advertise daily in about 30 selling/business pages on there. Ive had about 30+ job from there. Ive got 200+ likes as well. What I did was have a compe***ion When the page reached 200likes I would put everyone name who liked the page in a hat and the winner would get, Free window clean, gutters cleaned, Path pressure washed. As people started liking the pgae I was getting more enquirys about window cleaning/pressure washing. It worked really well for me.

I advertise daily in about 30 selling/business pages on there. Ive had about 30+ job from there. Ive got 200+ likes as well. What I did was have a compe***ion When the page reached 200likes I would put everyone name who liked the page in a hat and the winner would get, Free window clean, gutters cleaned, Path pressure washed. As people started liking the pgae I was getting more enquirys about window cleaning/pressure washing. It worked really well for me.
I saw that Marc, also notice you get quite a lot of activity on your page.

Just a quick question, I've never liked facebook that much so don't really know the ins and outs. How do you find all these for sale pages etc.

Dodger just go to the search part at the top and put for sale then your area and click on groups.

Lol, also try doing wanted then your area but make sure you click groups or you will be searching all sorts of **** that Facebook idiots create.

Lol, also try doing wanted then your area but make sure you click groups or you will be searching all sorts of Swear word! that Facebook idiots create.
Will do Paul, I'm on it now cos getting fed up of gardening. Cleared a wall and a fence of ivy and mowed lawn and I'm shattered its just too hot.

Crikey there are a lot of these groups, 3 in my village I didn't know about and within 10 miles I wouldn't like to count em, and I've only looked at for sale so far.

I saw that Marc, also notice you get quite a lot of activity on your page.

Just a quick question, I've never liked facebook that much so don't really know the ins and outs. How do you find all these for sale pages etc.
I try to post things that people can ''engage'' in as the facebook tutorial says. Just now I have a little compe***ion going. If you guess how many miles my van has done you will get your gutters cleaned for free. Another easy one would be to ask what the weather is like in the area your in. Its something that can be posted daily which will get a few replys.

Well thats about 10 ads on, I'll have another stab at it later and then just wait and see.

OMG I just got a reply already and can't do it because it's a 2nd floor flat, ain't that just typical.

And another on way to my mums and was going tomorrow anyway, reeeeesult.

Why I've not done this before I don't know, 3 replies 2 new jobs on tomorrow and thats on first day, get in.

Can't believe the response from facebook to be honest, I've had 5 enquiries since putting ads up yesterday and got 4 jobs from it, 2 today, 1 tomorrow and another next monday. I think spending an hour while missus is watching soaps every ***ht might well be worth the trouble.

Oh yes dodger its worth a little time just putting adds up costs you Nowt mate so y not and it's working for you well done.

I've got 3 first cleans on tomorrow now from it, crikey.

I'd recommend anyone to do it, not bad for free advertising.

And another enquiry as I'm typing this lol.

Can't believe the response from facebook to be honest, I've had 5 enquiries since putting ads up yesterday and got 4 jobs from it, 2 today, 1 tomorrow and another next monday. I think spending an hour while missus is watching soaps every ***ht might well be worth the trouble.
Glad to see its working out for you. Just keep looking for more groups and bump your adds every 24 hours or as much as the group rules will let you

Glad to see its working out for you. Just keep looking for more groups and bump your adds every 24 hours or as much as the group rules will let you
I'm going to Marc, thanks for the advice. I borrowed your draw idea by the way, doing it at 100 then probs another at 200.

Back