Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory softwash with UBIK 2000

Thanks for posting very informative always good to see how other peoples methods on how they do things.

Nice video green always interesting to see others techniques. Just to check i heard right did you say you charged that custie £80 just for that side so £160 for just the connie? If so nice one but that's some going for hour and halfs graft!

Mr Green no need to be bulshy as a site moderator yourself isn't this forum meant to be a friendly relaxed chat type atmosphere?! £240 for hour and halfs graft is nice going.

Mr Green no need to be bulshy as a site moderator yourself isn't this forum meant to be a friendly relaxed chat type atmosphere?! £240 for hour and halfs graft is nice going.
Oh dear, I have no idea what you mean by 'bulshy' @chris clean as I have never heard this term before.

To answer your question.... yes this is meant to be a friendly relaxed environment for all, INCLUDING STAFF, not just users. I was a member long before I took on the role of moderator and 99% of the time post as a member.

I don't know what your guys perception of a moderator (and the duties) are but generally it is made up of deleting all the spammers that try to get on here with links to bulk up powders and get rich schemes and those trying to boost their web page by spamming links everywhere.

Other duty is keeping the peace (sometimes) which I try to do as little as possible of as I trust you all to act like the grown ups you are. I have issued just 2 warnings in the past month if not longer that I can recall, one for excessive foul language and that senior member will no doubt be fine with the warning once he sobers up and realizes he shouldn't have posted it and another for having a go a a fellow member.

See how boring life is for Green the Moderator?

The safest assumption is always that you are dealing with Green the sarcastic forum member as that is whom I am 99% of the time on here. Unless you go out of your way to break the forum rules or be abusive to others you are never likely to meet Green the Moderator. /emoticons/smile.png

Couldn't agree more If you can get people to pay it happy days! Green I like I'm sure others I appreciate the work you moderators do to make this the great forum it is.

Nice vid green. How much Ubik do you find you're getting through on a job like that? Got a link to that sprayer you mentioned from Argos?

I find it a lot better and seems to give more volume of water for the distance it's spraying

Also it has 2 seperate jets ( fan and normal)

Yes that's what I was thinking, I have a spare trolley that I now use to apply ubik Soffits facia etc was looking at a more efficient way to cover an area quicker, better buy a pro green soft wash machine instead lol

I use a backpack/trolley to apply chems with wfp using fan jets to cover everything

Then i scrub and rinse similar to the vid using a garden hose on a reel

How you apply the ubik is irrelevant it's the scrubbing and rinsing that counts

Back