Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Garden hose to plumbing pipe connector

Beccy

As the title really.... If I want to change some of my system to plastic plumbing pipe, how do I deal with the join to standard garden type hose just before the reel?

Thanks /emoticons/smile.png

I haven't done it yet. My system is currently entirely plumbed with clear hose, similar to garden hose and I want to change some to plumbing pipe, so I can fit an inline tds meter, then want to revert to clear hose, so just need to kite what connector can do that.

HIGHLY rate the TDS meter as well! Had loads over the years and that one is truly commercial grade. Spend the bit extra and get one of those.

U cud just do it all in John guest speed fitting. No leaks or nothing and it's so simple ... To connect John guest to your reel if u need help pm me and I can pm u a list of connections to make the system leak free

i just pushed the garden hose over a short piece of copper pipe, and jubilee clipped it.

you need to put the hose in hot water to soften it first.

Back