Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When someone starts a call with.... Hi I know this is weird

peter rogers

:666::666:So get this call . I know this is weird but I see you live down the street from me... Ok I thought I asked her what was wrong.. So she was locked outta the house lol

Could you please clean my windows and while ur at it jump in my bedroom window :eek::eek::eek::666:

I was like .. Err. What do u mean ... U have. A big ladder cud u jump in my window and unlock my bedroom door cause it blew shut while the snib wasn on..

Ok I said .. Il be down after I drink tea .. Popped down .. Took my fold up ladders out of van as didn't need big ones

Cleansed the windows and 20 mins later had nice wee ££ handed to me

Done a great deed and got paid .. Yess

Has this happens to any of use

Great !! :thumbsup: And while your at it , why not ask for a prepared meal every evening ! Delivered at your doorstep ! Remember you Said youre a bachelor , you just gotta say " heroes need food from their neighbours to survive ! "/emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes. Many years ago the daughter of a customer (about 18 and stunning) approached me and explained she was locked out. Took the ladder to the property and saw the upstairs window open.

The problem was, I'm a bit of a fatty and knew I wouldn't fit through." No problem, I'll go up there if you stand on the bottom of the ladder" she says.

Up she goes, I look up to see if she's ok, and am staring straight at a little white thong!!! She's bending over to get through the window for ages and its an image that's stuck in my head :thumbsup:

:666::666:So get this call . I know this is weird but I see you live down the street from me... Ok I thought I asked her what was wrong.. So she was locked outta the house lol
Could you please clean my windows and while ur at it jump in my bedroom window :eek::eek::eek::666:

I was like .. Err. What do u mean ... U have. A big ladder cud u jump in my window and unlock my bedroom door cause it blew shut while the snib wasn on..

Ok I said .. Il be down after I drink tea .. Popped down .. Took my fold up ladders out of van as didn't need big ones

Cleansed the windows and 20 mins later had nice wee ££ handed to me

Done a great deed and got paid .. Yess

Has this happens to any of use
and she then emptied the flat cus she is a burgler

I had it once years ago but i didn't want to climb through her window

Only yale lock as she was having a smoke out front and door slammed shut so used tesco clubcard and was in within 2 seconds

Got a cuppa out of it and a good stare at her norks while she weren't looking

I had it once years ago but i didn't want to climb through her windowOnly yale lock as she was having a smoke out front and door slammed shut so used tesco clubcard and was in within 2 seconds

Got a cuppa out of it and a good stare at her norks while she weren't looking
Lol, norks, very 80s davieboy :thumbsup:

eh? she could also be a sneaky burgular hiring you to do the dirty job /emoticons/biggrin.png

That Would be clever !! :rofl:

Somebody once called the cops on me while cleaning a bank 1 st floor on ladders , just a couple hours after closing . One window was open and the cop just Said " Now you just dont jump inside Right !? "We Laughed :laugh: and He thought what a waste of time ! Who Would break in at 6 in the evening on a busy street ? .. But the old lady thought it was a robber , signwritten van and all ...:whistle::whistle::rolleyes:

Oh dont get me started on the times the neoghbour Think i am Loud as **** burgular, i Laugh every time :rofl:

Yes. Many years ago the daughter of a customer (about 18 and stunning) approached me and explained she was locked out. Took the ladder to the property and saw the upstairs window open.The problem was, I'm a bit of a fatty and knew I wouldn't fit through." No problem, I'll go up there if you stand on the bottom of the ladder" she says.

Up she goes, I look up to see if she's ok, and am staring straight at a little white thong!!! She's bending over to get through the window for ages and its an image that's stuck in my head :thumbsup:
WOW!! I'd love that to happen to me!!

Back